Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Benny's song.

Well, he deserves one. Admittedly we're probably not the best at inventing player songs that last more than one line. So I thought "hey why don't I have a crack at a Benny song with the spare hour or so I have." So here's an attempt.

(To the tune of that Sol song):

Beeeeennny, B.A.E (Sol, sol...)
He's only here for the money (Not long now...)
But he's a yid and will always be (and we don't give...)
He'll score today just wait and see (Judas...)

I'm sure a few of you have better ideas so feel free to post them or any other songs for players you may have

Regards.

Join the debate on twitter. Once a 1000 followers have been reached, one lucky follower will win a top Spurs prize! Simply click the button below. You've nothing to lose! COYS.
follow me buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!