Search This Blog

Sunday 24 October 2010

Parker almost forced Jermaine out of Spurs

Jermaine Jenas has revealed to the NOTW that Harry's pursuit of Scott Parker almost drove him out of N17, and not for the first time.

"I didn't know whether I was coming or going at one stage. It was only a few weeks ago that I was playing against QPR in the reserves, but I've kicked on from there," he told the News of the World.

"I knew it was going to be tough because I was not Harry's first choice at the start of the season.

"The club may have sold me if Scott had arrived. Now that I am in the side I want to stay in there, especially for nights like the San Siro."

I'm not convinced with Jermaine. His first season with us still remains his best and he hasn't thrived to be the player that we'd hoped. Hudd and Luka in the middle every time for me.

Should we look to shift him in January?

Regards.