Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

Eto'o considering move

He gave us some nervous moments when he pulled a goal back for Inter at the Lane last year and now Samuel Eto'o is considering plying his trade in England.

Undoubted ability, a winner at all levels and a forward that would strike fear into many sides. Much like an old Liverpool forward before he started firing more blanks in West London than Rebrov did on a good day for us.

"I am currently considering my options," he told Italian newspaper Il Corriere dello Sport. "I have one month to decide as to whether I want to stay put or choose to move to the Premier League.


"I am now 30-years-old and it is very important for me to think about my future before I sign what could be my last contract. I have already shown that I have what it takes to play in Italy and I now have the idea of proving myself in England."


Optimistic? Yes. Impossible? Nothing ever is in football. All I'd say is that trying to engineer a move for the forward would give an indication clearer than water 'Arry and Levy do mean business.


Maybe the boy would fancy one last challenge before he hangs his boots up with a lavely retirement starting to appear on the horizon. Then again, maybe not.


Regards.


Oh and if you haven't yet, please follow us on twitter clicking the link on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!