Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2010

"Can we win the title? I don't see why not"

All this title talk saw me go a little red-faced. For many years we've always been a club that never really exceeded expectation until breaking the top 4 monopoly last season, and now, Alan Hutton is the latest Spurs employee to big up our chances.

"We always hear about Manchester United and how they're not playing well, but still win. Well, we're the same. Can we win the title? I don't see why not." The Scot said.

I'm sure if given the opportunity of another fourth placed finish Harry wouldn't think twice but to take it and I'm sure the number of disappointed Spurs fans if we did finish fourth could be counted on one hand.

Although, there is no reason why we shouldn't be aiming high. We're a side that have snatched victory from the jaws of defeat and with a bit of luck we could easily be pushing the 'big' teams of the Premier League. Even with City buying their way up the league, I still thoroughly believe we are more than capable of finishing above them and believe our squad is a stronger and closer one.

Will we finish top? I don't think so, but there's no problem aiming that high.

What do you make of our chances of winning the league this year?

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!