Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 September 2009

A nice dilemma to have

I believe the phrase is called 'being told.' Never have I felt 'owned' so much that I was lost for words and all logical thinking merely left my body, after celebrating of course. I felt a sense of freedom from frustration. It was nice. More of that this season would go down well, very well.

Robbie seemed to touch back into his past to reinact the player he was two seasons previously by running riot against a Championship-standard Burnley side. How he stuck two fingers up to my last post. Thanks Robbie, in the least sarcastic way possible.

I'm sure anyone who put a pound on Keane scoring four on Saturday have now retired to the Caribbean and are currently sat on a warm beach living off the winnings and laughing. Suddenly Jermain isn't the only striker we can rely on for goals. I think i just heard the biggest sigh of relief for a long time.

Initially I felt the decision to drop Crouch was a cold-hearted one. In fairness, it probably was. But thankfully Keane showed his true quality and repaid Harry's persistent faith in him. Finally. Let's hope he can keep banging in the goals for the remainder of the season.

Our strikers are scoring. We're smiling. Where's Pav these days?.. Bolton at their place next. Who would you stick up front?

Regards.