Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

Bale claims Adam went out to injure him, again.

Charlie Adam. Many adjectives spring to mind at the thought of this particular overpaid Scot; I'm still struggling to find a positive one. Adam did little to change the opinions of many, doing his best to ensure Bale will go some-way to starting the season in hospital - a player that Adam wouldn't be fit to lace the boots of, even if found grovelling on his knees, hands together and teary eyed, pleading. I sincerely hope this player experiences a decline that mimics that of former club Rangers and he finds himself where he belongs, 2 divisions below the countries top division - if I'm being kind.

But Bale has spoken out and with true grit and honesty seeping evidently through as he gives the blunt picture of what we've all come to expect of Charlie Adam.

Bale: "I’ve had no apology from him[Adam] and I don’t really want one from him to be honest. That’s what kind of person he is. "Before he snapped all my ankle ­ligaments. I was out for 3 months. One player told me he went out to do the same thing to me again. “From what I’ve seen of him on the pitch, I think he’s a bit of a coward. Seriously, I haven’t ever done anything to him. He’s obviously come for me twice now – and he’s got me twice."


Little will feel Bale is being unreasonable. Those that do will be the minority of Liverpool fans that support the player because of the badge he wears on the front of his shirt; much like the imbeciles caught publicly supporting Terry outside court. I've heard many say they hope to see him pick up a nasty injury when facing us as a result of a challenge. But we're better than that. I don't want us to sink to his level. If he suffers an unfortunate leg break arising from a 50-50 challenge then, well, I guess these things happen.


Regards.