Search This Blog

Thursday 10 February 2011

AC Milan Home Tickets

Milan at home in the Champions League 1st knockout round. I started interactively queuing at 8.48am this morning hoping that I'd get through and snare a couple of tickets, like I'm sure many thousands of you were as well. I was jumped back and forward many a time and my hopes of getting a ticket seemed to fade faster than our challenge for the Premier League. After 2 hours and 10 minutes of queuing, five minutes before I had to leave for work, I finally got through and purchased a couple.

Minutes after I'd completed my transaction, I started seeing comments concerning frustrated Spurs fans at being unable to purchase a ticket. The ticketing system has seemed to stem downhill from the original system that previously allowed us to choose exactly where we wanted to sit. Ticketmaster seem unable to cope with large surges in demand and it's costing unfortunate fans the chance to see the biggest game at White Hart Lane for many years.

Sitting in an online queue can be one of the most frustrating things I've had to endure, all be it paying off eventually. I was also a bit miffed at the fact that Spurs were advertising half-season memberships, making it increasingly more difficult to purchase a ticket to such a big game as all these new members fight to attain a ticket also.

I'd like to think that, after being a member for many many years, a small reward of the loyalty would be that I would sit in a better position to acquire tickets than that of someone that may have just signed up yesterday. But no, in this day and age money talks. It's something we have to live with.

Feel free to stick down your opinion on this morning. I also heard people were queuing outside the ticket office from around 4am this morning.

Please follow us on twitter by simply clicking the 'follow us' button on the right on selecting the link: http://twitter.com/#!/InsideN17

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!