Search This Blog

Thursday 17 February 2011

Flamini Victim Given 4 Weeks

I don't quite agree with Tim Sherwood. I wanted Flamini sent packing. With Milan experiencing problems in midfield of their own, a red card for the old Arse boy and a suspended Gattuso could have only worked in our favour. Anyway, poor Charlie's got his results back today and in all honesty it could've been a lot worse.

"As we expected when my leg cooled down, everything about my ankle looked worse than just after the game," Corluka told Sportske Novosti. "My ankle is swollen. It hurts so much, but the doctors are saying that things are not as bad as it seems. Luckily nothing is broken, but I will still be out for at least four weeks.

Foreign referees. They'd book Crouchy for jumping to high and give the same punishment for a leg-breaking challenge. Still though, I'm sure Howard would've done the same.

Another defender injured. Anyone seen Hutton recently?

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!