Search This Blog

Monday 7 February 2011

Hulk Open To Move

Porto's 24 year old forward Givanildo Vieira de Souza aka 'Hulk' has hinted he is open to a move from the Portugese side in the future.

"If a transfer appears good for all parties then we should consider it," he said. "There is always a lot of speculation about me but it does not bother me at all.

"The important thing is to concentrate on Porto and do my job. I'm already at a big club. Since arriving in Portugal I have improved a lot but I can still play a lot better."

Hulk has been in prolific form this season notching up 27 goals and 11 assists in 31 games; this including 19 goals in 17 league games for the Portugese side. The boy looks to be hitting his prime and it wouldn't be a bad bit of business if we were to move for the Brazilian in the summer.

Hulk in a Spurs shirt? Let's hope.

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!