Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 February 2011

What An Idiot.

For the record. I like Pav. I do believe that he has a great eye for goal and we have seen, maybe not enough, moments of brilliance from the Russian. I understand his frustration. He's the only striker than can score a bloody goal and yet finds himself warming the bench every week; you must've had your head in sand if you can't see that he's not one of Harry's favourites.

What I don't like is the way he has ran to the press, made accusations concerning Redknapp and stated he intends to leave. With January just past us, Pav is here until the summer whether he likes it or not. Bringing on the negative attitude and lack of respect towards Redknapp and the club at this stage of the season has left me rather bewildered. If you want to leave, then have a quiet word at the end of the season; don't publicly announce how desperate you are to escape London when you know your stuck there for at least another 4 or 5 months.

As I said, I like Pav and I'd love to see him given more game time. Maybe banging in a few goals when given the chance will prove to be the easiest way to leave us. Then he can bugger off back to Russia. Right now we're still in a strong position to retain our Champions League status for another season and we could do without all the moaning for at least another few months.

Please follow us on twitter by clicking the link http://twitter.com/#!/InsideN17 or simply clicking the 'follow us' button on the right.

Regards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!