Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2011

Hazard, Parker and Given.

Well well well. We've had our first official piece of transfer speculation confirmed by Redknapp who openly named some of the boys he'd like to see at White Hart Lane for an enthralling Europa League campaign next year.

“I watched Hazard this week and he is a good player, but there are a few lads over here I would like to go for if we can make some openings,”

Although a deal forgiven seems to be a bridge to far, We wouldn't get Shay Given from Man City, they don't seem to want to deal with us," Redknapp said. "We have tried before to get their players. I tried to sign Craig Bellamy but they wouldn't let him come here.


"I like Shay Given but I don't know if he's fit either. He has had a bit of a shoulder problem. It has come out a couple of times, so we will have to wait and see.


“Scott’s a top player, Footballer of the Year. I’m sure people are going to be interested in Scott.

“I know a couple of other clubs are interested, big clubs, but we will wait and see.”



Hazard and Given would be two fine signings, I've no doubt. Parker was a player we could've done pre-Sandro era and with a midfield partnership of Luka and the Brazilian I'd struggle to see where he'd fit in, unless if he's happy to keep the bench warm and is strictly a back-up.


The Drogba rumours also seem to be gaining some heat so it wouldn't be a surprise if we tried an audacious move for the forward.


Thoughts?


Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!