Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Gabby keen on Spurs move

In a week where yet more Madrid players shocked the fans of Tottenham by turning down 'big' moves to us, although I really cannot begin as to guess why, Daniel Levy returned to North London with a surprising amount of optimism. So which Madrid player is considering joining us? Well, he's no Wesley Sneijder or Van Der Vaart (otherwise I wouldn't be discussing Tottenham), but none another than former United left back Gabriel Heinze.

The Argentinian invited the move back to the rough and tumble of today's Premier League and would welcome a move; swapping the sun of Madrid for the consistently miserable weather that dampens down on Tottenham, and seemingly, our season.

The Argie said:"I would not mind playing Premier League football again. I am aware that several clubs are interested, but I must speak with Real Madrid first.
"I have no idea of where I am going to end up and I am yet to think about my future. I have a contract with Real Madrid and you have to have a professional attitude.
"For sure we will sit down and talk. Still I have one year left on my contract and sharing dressing rooms with amazing players will be great."

So, it seems Gabby is keen on a move back to England. Well, there would only be once reason why he'd join us. I mean, who doesn't love a good relegation battle every season.

Regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!