Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2009

Cheeky Ronaldo bid from Spurs

I woke up this morning and read, like all of us, of the bargain £80,000,000 bid for Cristiano Ronaldo. Still though, the amount we've spent on our squad could easily amount to double that and, in Daniel Levy's eyes, I'm sure £80m is a snip at what he'd be willing to pay. But still, according to Redknapp, we're challenging for the Champions League next year and surely the best player in the world in our side would help us a bit.

I for one, assuming he doesn't come to Spurs, would be glad to see the back of him. I don't understand why any other English club bar United would be 'disappointed to see him go'. Oh yes of course, I love seeing him terrorise my side twice a season and will miss it dearly. All the goals he scored against us, what a shame that it is not going to happen again. I cry myself to sleep every night with this thought in my head.

Still though, being a Spurs fan these days I don't know what to expect, and I wait in hope that one morning I will wake up and see Spurs have submitted a similar bid to Madrid. Oh how I'd laugh if we did. £80m? we better get selling..

Regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!