Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sergi Rebrov signs for Arsenal!

The flop of all flops, the winner of losing and the not-so-favourite Sergi Rebrov is set to sign for Arsenal after terminating his contract with Russian giants Rubin Kazan. The 35 year old claims he will be missed by the Russian side; well that makes a first then!
As surprising as it sounds, this is not the Arsenal of the Premier League but FC Arsenal Kiev of the Ukraine. I mean, Arsene would never sign him- he's 35 for gawd sake.

Our former £11m signing claimed: 'My contract with Rubin has been terminated at my asking,' he said. 'But I don't think they're enthusiastic about it. I think (the manager) Gurban Berdiyew wanted me to stay.
'I wanted to be closer to home, to my family. I've already talked to the Arsenal coach Alexander Zavarovym and I don't think there will be any problems there.

I like how he states 'Arsenal' and not 'Arsenal Kiev'. Anyway, I think this speaks for itself and nothing more needs to be said. You can tell his career flourished after his brilliant impact in the Premier League, he's set to play for Arsenal.

Regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!