Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Concession prices at Tottenham

Ok, like many of us, I have been receiving hundreds of E-mail's telling me to renew my membership by a certain date or else I risk losing my points. After such an abysmal season that was salvaged by Harry, the sincere arrogance of the Spurs board has left me gobsmacked. Not only do our prices continue to rise every season, but even after 2 very roller coaster seasons that, in turn, saw us achieve only the Carling Cup and bottle the Uefa Cup and the Premiership, I ask, why do costs continue to rise for the supporters?
We all like to see Spurs spend money, but in my opinion, I'd much rather have a reduced ticket price and halt spending by a few million.

Anyway, to the point. I received an E-mail telling my to renew my membership for a fee of £45. Now, I am still in full-time education and paying for this every season is just not achievable. The fact that Junior ticket prices end at 15 is astounding and having to pay full adult price at 16 is ludicrous, 16 year old's aren't adults.

So, I have recently set up a Tottenham facebook group asking for reduced ticket prices for people between the age of 16-21. As, by 21, the majority or people are in full-time work. If Daniel Levy cared for the future of the Tottenham faithful, then such a plan would be carefully considered.

PLEASE join. Consider the future of Tottenham Hotspur fans, we don't want to end up the prawn sandwich brigade. Join here:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1372370100&ref=ts#/group.php?gid=92606811524&ref=nf

Regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!