Search This Blog

Saturday 4 July 2009

And its all gone quiet over here

So what happened to all these players we were set to sign? Last week, we were close to agreeing deals for Ruud, Rodriguez, Huntelaar, and Pavlyuchenko was set to leave; these reports must be true, they were written by the English press, they don't lie. I could list a whole new team of players we were set to acquire, then, nothing.

The last week has been a quiet one, how often have we said that about Tottenham? From being linked to almost a player or two a day to the point where the most activity was involving the reserves, there haven't even been the desperate rumours throwing links with our club all over the world to one-season wanderers; well, they are the more realistic ones aren't they?

Although, as a blogger, this news is inevitable devastation. I mean come on, look what I've resorted to write about- I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

But, as a Spurs fan I'm happy. No stupid rumours linking our top players with moves away, so in that sense, I'm pleased to have nothing to write about. Although, it is only a matter of time. Obviously.

The writer of the Mirror must be taking an early holiday, let's hope he loses his passport and never returns.

Regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!